Skip to main content
What we do:
- Reduce the supply of drugs in Newcastle and increase the number of people recovering from drug use to stop the harm and impact of drugs.
- Work with different drug treatment services to offer a variety of services and support for adults and young people, for example day care, rehabilitation and prescribing drug substitutes.
- Offer a support service for families and carers affected by their loved ones substance misuse.
- Support the Newcastle User and Carer Forum, giving people who have accessed drug treatment, or are still using it, involvement in decisions and access to support and advice.
- Deliver a whole range of training and workforce development for workers, service users and carers and education events with students.
For help and advice phone:
- D’n’A Services for Young People: 08000 730 470 / text 0762 480 9620 if you are under 18 and want information about drink or drugs.
- Lifeline Harm Reduction Service: 0191 261 4719 if you are over 18 and want help with my drug use, including support and staying safe.
- Northumberland and Tyne and Wear Mental Health Trust : 0191 206 1100 for specialist drug and alcohol treatment.
- Newcastle PROPS: 0191 226 3440 provides support and advice to the families and carers of drug and alcohol users.